commercial properties” – they are also where many people call “home.” At RPM, we pride ourselves with providing quality, affordable and dependable services to all of our apartment and condominium property management customers in Madison and the surrounding areas.
Your tenants expect a higher level of service. We have over 10 years’ experience providing landscaping and lawn care for condominium associations and apartment complexes in Madison and the surrounding areas.But what really sets us apart is our customer service. We know how important it is for you to cost-effectively keep your property maintained and continually producing revenue. We make things simple for you by handling your property and building maintenance to-do list, letting you concentrate on running your business.
One Call Solves It All
Why hire one company to handle your commercial property’s landscaping needs during the spring, summer and fall, and a separate company to do your winter snow removal, and yet another (or others) to do painting, roofing, and all the other incidental work that needs to be done. RPM is a property manager’s one-stop shop for all your property and building maintenance needs.
Hiring RPM saves you time and money by:
- Eliminating all the work of hiring your own staff to do property management and building maintenance – advertising for people, interviewing, all the paperwork, managing work schedules, supplying/equipping, etc., etc.
- Keeping up with routine property and building maintenance to eliminate sporadic, costly repairs that eat into your bottom line.
- Making it easy to have all your needs taken care of – one phone call handles it all.
- Recommending trees, shrubs, and other plants that maximize the appearance of your property but that require less effort and cost to maintain
- Watching for and communicating with you about areas of concern at your property while performing maintenance so you are less likely to be blindsided by a costly repair – for example:
- Walkways: We will have done work around your sidewalks many times while doing your landscaping and lawn care work, so when winter comes, we know exactly what size plow to use for snow removal to avoid damaging your lawn or flower beds.
- Standing Water: Seeing your property after a rainfall, we learn where water may puddle and stand. We can help you take steps to adjust landscaping to avoid potential water or ice damage.
- Foot Traffic: While we are working on a condominium or apartment complex property performing landscaping and lawn maintenance we see how people move around the grounds; often, unexpected areas get a lot of foot traffic – and possibly damage – that a property manager might not be aware of otherwise.
Call RPM for All Your Property and Building Maintenance Needs
We know you have many choices for getting all the exterior and building maintenance services that you need to have done around your home or business. But, why deal with multiple contractors? For all your property and building maintenance needs, RPM is proud to be your one-stop solution for your home or commercial residences! If we’re not the most qualified to handle a specific job, we have relationships with highly-skilled professionals to get the job done on time, on budget, to your satisfaction. Contact us online for a free estimate. Give us a call at 608.556.3736 and let us do what we do best so you are free to do what you do best!